This historic Chicago property has just been listed- 3634 N Avers in The Villa Historic District. Located between Irving Park and Addison near the Kennedy Expressway (I-90/94), it’s a hop, skip, and jump for every important location in Chicago!
Historic Chicago Property
The Villa Historic District
OPEN SUNDAY – 2/16
12 – 3 pm
The vintage details are spectacular!
- Oak hardwood floors
- Craftsman fireplace flanked by bookcases
- Original stained glass windows in Living Room over bookcases
- French Doors (2 sets!) with 12-light design connect Living Room to full-width Sun Room
- Formal Dining Room with original built-in hutch
- Grand crown moldings – Tiger Birch and Oak
Features and Amenities not found in Typical Chicago Homes:
- Sited on 50′ wide lot on parkway boulevard
- Newer Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, custom cherry cabinets
- Breakfast Room overlooking lush back yard
- One-way street – slow traffic and quiet!
- Four season Front Sun Room offers idyllic view of tranquil neighborhood!
- Master Dressing Room offers additional space and storage
- Reconfigured staircase to basement means comfortable access, ready for your rec room finishes
- Tall attic ready for your finishes – perhaps a simple gable addition?
- New copper returns between radiators
- Steel beam support – solid home for years to come!
Interested in learning more about The Villa Historic District?
View The Villa in a larger map
To see homes that have sold in The Villa —
Select this Link —
For more, contact
Your Historic Chicago Homes Specialist!