You may have heard the rumors about a Gold Coast high-rise at 9 Walton. Wondering what’s going on?
As of March 26, 2015, no permits had been pulled (Chicago Architecture Blog), but soil sample tests were being done.
The plan calls for a 34 story building with just 67 residences – ultra luxury, indeed!
Walton on the Park is certainly going to despise living in the shadow of this building!
Interested in seeing Floor Plans of 9 Walton?
Send me an email and I’ll forward the newly released residence and building plans!
• Elegant fully staffed lobby
• Valet Parking
• Granite paver, landscaped, covered drive court
• Indoor lap pool
• Hot tub, steam room and sauna
• State of the art workout room – including Pilates and Gyrotonic machines
(Personal training service available)
• Private dining room with professional kitchen and outdoor deck
• Indoor dog run
• Two story conditioned wine cellar with private storage available
• App based management and communication system
• House car/driver
• Dry Cleaning Service
• Electric car charging
• Guest apartment suite
• Classic precast, granite and limestone exterior
• Bronze and glass entry doors
• Post tension concrete frame
• High performance exterior windows and
• Spray foam insulation at all exterior walls
• 1 Gig internet service
• 3 high speed elevators – two passenger and one freight
• 4 pipe heating and cooling system with humidification and electronic filters
• Ten to twelve foot clear ceiling height
• Expansive private outdoor space with heaters
• Custom designed O’Brien and Harris or Bultup cabinetry
• Sub-zero and Wolf appliance package including a 48-60” range)(LaCornueFe
110 range also available as standard), separate refrigerator/ freezer, dishwasher,
under-counter wine cooler (half and full floor units include a full size wine
• A selection of Kallista or Dornbracht plumbing fixtures
• Toto toilets (Washlet series in all master baths)
• ó frameless glass shower enclosures
• Custom built marble slab master shower with steam
• Heated bathroom floors
• Exquisitely detailed marble bathrooms
• 3cm stone countertops (multiple edges available)
• Walnut or Quarter Sawn White Oak hardwood flooring (solid hardwood or
engineered is available – choice of width)
• A selection of hardwood flooring or Stark wool carpeting in all bedrooms
• Fireplace with custom carved marble mantel
• In unit lighting controls
• Pre wired for audio visual and motorized window treatments
• Multiple piece crown moldings
• Wainscoting in gallery and hallways
• Applied moldings on ceilings (per plan)
• 8” decorative wood base trim throughout
• Built in safe
• Custom master bedroom closet build-out
• Gas, electric and water at the terraces
• Recessed lighting throughout
Have a Real Estate Question?
Email me today and get your ANSWER!