I hit the Andersonville Farmers Market yesterday, and I fell in love…
Between Clark andAshland on Berwyn (5300 N – 1500W) there are many booths with treasures.
I found truly wonderful smells and tastes…
- sweet smelling and beautiful guest soaps
- chipotle salsa (my favorite — my daughter preferred the habanero)
- cheese- curds, fried cheese, 10 year old aged cheddar — all from a family cheese business (available for tasting!)
- pulled pork
- heirloom tomatoes
- 5 cheese garlic spread (to die for!) along with spinach artichoke dip and roasted tomato salsa
- fresh fruits and veggies, of course
- scones, croissants, brioche…
There were 3 ensembles scheduled for entertaining the crowd and a chicken the kids could pet.
I recommend you check it out next week — Wednesdays 4 – 8 pm.
See you there!