Best restaurants and retail shopping in Albany Park – Lincoln Square …
When buyers look for a home, they want to know where are the best eating and shopping establishments. After all, we all need to easily get fresh groceries, find a reliable dry cleaner, enjoy parks, eat reasonably priced and tasty restaurant food, and access convenient transportation.
For every listing, I create a “Map Flyer” , with a map showing all amenities — coffee houses, library, movie theaters, grocery, police, fire, and more…
I also like to ask my sellers, though, where THEY like to go, i.e. what are the best local amenities? What have they enjoyed that their home’s buyers will come to love, too?
The sellers at 4830 N Albany have given me a fantastic list of “Preferred Shops and Restaurants” for the Lincoln Square and Albany Park neighborhoods, and we’d like to share it with you. Feel free to refer to the Google map, too, which shows where they’re located.
Neighborhood Gems of Albany Park/Lincoln Square:
- Brown Line – The Francisco stop is beautiful and convenient – 5 stars on Yelp!
- Manor Park -great live music in the summers and fun playground
- Bloom Yoga Studio
- Jookie Photo Boutique
- Galter Life Center
- Dry Cleaner — Francisco Brown Line stop
- Starbucks – 2 within walking distance
- Lincoln Square (1/4 mile east)
- Mayfest (1st weekend in June) and Octoberfest (last weekend in September)
- Davis Movie Theater – charming neighborhood theater with the best popcorn anywhere!
- Merz Apothecary
- Book Cellar
- Multiple Choices
- The Dressing Room
- Fleet Feet
- Lincoln Quality Meet Market
- The Chopping Block
- Restaurants – Bistro Campagne, LaBocca della Veritas, Daily Bar & Grill, LM, Costello’s Essence of India, Cafe Selmarie
Restaurants of Albany Park
- Merle’s Coffee Shop
- Rockwell’s Neighborhood Bar and Grill (Rockwell/Eastwood)-great burgers and SW Chicken sandwich!
- Pizza Art Cafe
- Beans & Bagles
- Great Sea Chinese Restaurant
- Lindo Michoacan
- Noon-O-Kebab, featured on Check Please!
- Semiramis – Fatoosh Salad and great kebabs
- Thai Valley
- Tre Kronor – good for brunch
View 4830 N Albany, Chicago, IL in a larger mapTo see this property, contact listing agent Anne Rossley of Prudential Rubloff.