Top 10 Reasons to Buy
411 W. Ontario #715
10. Built in 1916, this Chicago School style building once housed the Seaman Paper Company. In addition to manufacturing paper and tissue, the company supplied plastic helmet liners to our WW II troops.
9. Stay in shape — choose among an in-building workout room, a health club on the block, or the East Bank Club around the corner.
8. Dogs and cats are welcome
7. This top floor 2 bedroom 2 bath is located on the north (quiet) side of the building.
6. Doorman (24 hours), roof deck, dry cleaner, and on-site management by Wolin-Levin
5. In Unit Washer and dryer included
4. Wood burning fireplace with gas starter
3. 411 Ontario #715 is great for entertaining — the ample living and dining rooms are open to the kitchen with a large granite breakfast bar
2. A convenient parking spot is available for purchase in the attached heated garage for $ 35,000.
1. The unit is well priced at $ 389,000 — and you can make an appointment with listing agent Anne Rossley to see it today!
Contact Anne Rossley at Prudential Rubloff for all your Chicago real estate needs. Anne sells Chicago historic properties using tomorrow’s technologies!
Links of Interest:
- New York Times Article on Chicago River North Lofts
- History of Seaman Paper Company — manufacturing company located at 411 W Ontario in the Polk Chicago City Directory, 1928
- Seaman Paper Company manufactures helmet liners for WW II soldiers