The home buyer tax credit expired, but Chicago first time buyers still have great opportunities!
One Chicago condo for sale – a real estate bargain – is a 2 bedroom condo at 4830 N Albany in West Lincoln Square. Reduced to $289,900, I challenge Chicago real estate buyers to find a better choice for price, condition, location, and financing options anywhere in the city. You won’t — nothing is better than 4830 Albany!
These motivated sellers will pay closing costs!*
Qualified Chicago condo buyers can get in for as little as 5% down. It’s gorgeous, better than new, and with low assessments/taxes and average heating bills of $37/month, this is a fantastic opportunity!
According to Diane Pyshos of Chicago Financial, housing payments before tax savings (on federal income taxes) could be as low as $2015 per month with 5% down and a 5/1 ARM. Combined annual income requirements on this scenario would be $ 86,268. Select this link to see which financing scenario would best suit your situation.
Don’t wait to consider this opportunity! Call today for a showing appointment!
Details on 4830 Albany –
- On a quiet street just west of the Chicago River — near the Francisco stop
- Better than new – seller installed all new windows
- Two bedrooms PLUS den & 2 baths (1 in master!)
- Brazilian cherry floors, granite counters, stainless appliances
- Garage parking included
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Huge back deck
- Sunny front bay
- Low assessments and utilities
- Walk in master closet and great storage
- Immaculate – like new condition
This recently rehabbed condo is just what Chicago first time buyers are looking for. The sellers have loved living here, and they look forward to sharing the details of the fantastic local restaurant and retail options with the next homeowners.
To see this lovely west Lincoln Square condo, call Anne Rossley at Prudential Rubloff 773.620.5333 .
For more information on financing options, contact Diane Pyshos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* closing costs paid on contracts written by June 1 to qualified buyers. Lender financing requirements apply.