Why Buy a Home in Chicago?
There are so many reasons, but let’s talk about 6.
Here are the
6 Reasons why you should Buy a Home….
1. Interest Rates are climbing
Mortgage Bankers Association’s Builder Application Survey for October 2015:
- Mortgage applications for new-home purchases decreased 8 percent month-over-month.
- Conventional loans comprised 67.2 percent of loan applications; FHA loans, 19.2 percent.
- The average loan size for new homes decreased to $320,881 from $324,884 in September.
2. Rates are projected to go higher…
3. There’s an Easing of credit requirements…
4. Home Values are Rising…
5. Home Prices are Projected to Continue Rising!
The CoreLogic HPI Forecast indicates that home prices are projected to increase by 4.3*** percent
on a year-over-year basis from August 2015 to August 2016 and
remain unchanged month over month from August 2015 to September 2015.
6. Chicago rents are increasing –
so getting into a home NOW is your best bet
for financial stability!
– – – – – – – –
To find out if buying a home
is the right decision for you,
Baird & Warner